martes, 23 de abril de 2013

BUS STOP: MY FIRST DAY...


Today is a great one. I have decided to open myself to the world by creating this blog. I will try to be constant and publish here every single day as I think, like Doris Lessing did, that talent is something quite normal and each single person can achieve great things. Not intelligence is scarce, but the constancy.
Every day I take a look to London sitting on the second floor of a red bus and, from this perspective, I look at the city with optimism and curiosity........ in the same way that I try to look at life.

Hope you enjoy! and thank you for being there.


Hoy es un gran día. He decidido abrirme al mundo mediante la creación de este blog. Voy a tratar de ser constante y publicar aquí todos los días, ya que creo, como Doris Lessing hizo, que el talento es algo bastante normal, y cada persona puede lograr grandes cosas. No escasea la inteligencia, sino la constancia.
Cada día observo Londres sentada en el segundo piso de un autobús rojo y, desde este prisma, miro a la ciudad con optimismo y curiosidad.......de la misma forma trato de observar la vida.  

¡Espero que disfrutéis! y gracias por estar ahí.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario